Featured Not resolved

YESTERDAY I BOUGHT A BAG OF CEASAR SALAD KIT (3 IN FACT) ON 2-1-16 AND WHEN I GOT TO WORK TUESDAY I HAD HALF A BAG OF NASTY SALAD.HOW DO YOU GET AHOLD OF THESE FOLKS....ALL WEB LINKS WENT NOWHERE.

GUESS I WILL HAVE TO ALL THE 1-800 NUMBER NOW.

SICKENING. I HAVE ALWAYS ENJOYED THESE SALADS BUT THEY SEEM TO BE ALL STEMS AND NASTINESS. WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO QUALITY CONTROL??

THEY ARE PRETTY CHEAP BUT NOW THEY ARE CHEAP QUALITY WISE.I HOPE THE BAG OF BABY SPINACH I BOUGHT ISNT NASTY TOO...

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $4. The author is overall dissatisfied with Fresh Express and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Fresh Express.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Food Manufacturers category for more informed decision or compare Fresh Express to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Fresh Express?

Comments

Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States #1217057

I bought one from an upscale grocery store in MN and got all ribs no leaves, this is more like pig food than a salad.